Chronic pain is debilitating and devastates millions of American lives. The pain can originate from an injury or condition and persist for months and even years. Chronic pain can drastically impact your quality of life. Ketamine inhibits the release of pain-causing chemicals in the body. The infusions are more effective and less risky than narcotics for pain treatment. Ketamine IV infusions additionally treat the mood disorders that usually accompany chronic pain, such as depression.
Primary Pain Conditions
Treatable with Ketamine
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome & Reflex Sympathetic Disorder
- Ketamine inhibits the release of pain causing chemicals with the body.
- It’s effective in subduing the symptoms of CRPS for weeks and sometimes months.
- Ketamine blocks receptors in the brain responsible for releasing chemicals that cause inflammation of the nervous system, helping relieve inflammation.
- Ketamine helps reduce pain levels associated with the inflammation, often providing relief for weeks or months.
Migraines can be debilitating, creating pain and other symptoms that make it impossible to carry out your daily activities while suffering from one. Ketamine has been shown to be effective in treating migraines. How Ketamine Treats Migraines
- Ketamine reduces intensity and frequency of migraines.
- Ketamine can also help treat depression, which is often associated with chronic migraines.
- Ketamine is safe for “breakthrough pain” – sudden flares of severe pain.
- Ketamine can be effective in treating migraine pain that is unresponsive to other therapies.
- Symptoms associated with migraines, such as blurred vision, are reduced with ketamine therapy
- Ketamine is able to target physical pain because of the anesthetic qualities.
- It treats the mood disorders that usually accompany fibromyalgia, such as depression.
- Ketamine infusions are observed to be more effective and less risky than narcotics for pain treatment.
- Ketamine inhibits NMDA receptor mediated responses in the nervous system, helping reduce pain.
- Ketamine also helps relieve the depression often associated with chronic neuropathic pain.
- Ketamine effectively reduces the symptoms of burning, tingling, or numbness associated with neuropathic pain.
Get Relief Now
Let us put together a treatment plan to meet your unique needs. We can help you break the cycle of chronic pain to be able to enjoy life again! Call us today for a free consultation.